The Art of—the group behind the The Art of Marketing, The Art of Sales, The Art of Management and The Art of Leadership events—is trying its hand at a new segment this year: small business.
Attending any industry-related conferences, trade shows or seminars is always a worthwhile exercise for small business owners, but if you’re only planning on attending one more event before the year’s end, consider making it The Art of Small Business.
The new conference—which targets small business owners, startups and entrepreneurs— features seven internationally renowned bestselling authors and thought leaders, who will share an exciting blend of cutting edge thinking and real world experience on today’s most critical small business issues.
Whether you’re looking to gain some valuable insight into the areas of marketing, sales, technology or leadership, this event gives access to the very latest thinking directly from those who are setting the agenda.
Speakers at the inaugural Art Of Small Business conference include:
- Michael E. Gerber – Small Business Guru & Author of the Mega-Bestseller E-Myth Revisited
- Chris Guillebeau – New York Times Bestselling Author of The $100 Startup – The $100 Startup
- John Jantsch – Small Business Expert & Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author, Duct Tape Marketing, The Referral Engine & The Commitment Engine
- Jonathan Fields – Award-Winning Author, Entrepreneur & Founder of The Good Life Project
- Stephen Shapiro – Innovation Consultant & Bestselling Author, Personality Poker & Best Practices Are Stupid
- Mitch Joel – President of Twist Image & Bestselling Author, Six Pixels of Separation & CTRL ALT Delete
Over 1200 like-minded business professionals are expected to attend The Art of Small Business at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre on Oct 21 2013, so why not be one of them?
This year, we’re partnering with The Art Of to share a preferred rate for The Art of Small Business conference with our small business community. Use promo code BIZLAUNCH26 and save up to $100 off your full-day pass.
We hope to see some of you there!
For those who can’t attend, we’ll also be live tweeting from the event using hash tag #TheArtOf.