On Thursday, November 10th at 2pm Eastern Time, learn how to be in control of your critical information and protect your business against the growing threats of identity theft and fraud.
This Webinar series, sponsored by Deluxe®, is a multi-part interactive Webinar series designed to address these topics and provide simple, actionable tools to protect and enhance the efficiency with which you run your business.
In our first class, Identity Theft & Data Breach Protection, you will learn:
- The New Reality: Information Does Not Equal Power
- How to Think Like a Spy and apply critical thinking to the power equation
- Manipulation Triggers thieves use against your employees and defense techniques
- Interrogation Tools to uncover fraud before it erodes your profits and net worth
- Fraud Hotspot Best Practices: Shredding, Check Fraud and Computer Security
- Trends in Data Theft: Smartphones, Tablets and Social Media
- Holiday Identity Theft Prevention Tips: Personally & Professionally
- Interactive Q&A
This webinar is hosted by John Sileo
John Sileo’s identity was stolen from his business and used to embezzle almost a half-million dollars from his clients. While the thief covered his crimes using Sileo’s identity, John and his business were held legally and financially responsible for the felonies committed. The breach destroyed John’s corporation and consumed two years of his life as he fought to stay out of jail.
John chose to fight back and speak out, becoming America’s leading professional speaker on identity theft and information control. John is the award-winning author of Privacy Means Profit (Wiley), and has recently appeared on 60 Minutes and Fox and Friends. His satisfied clients include the Department of Defense, Blue Cross, Homeland Security, the FDIC, Pfizer, the Federal Trade Commission and corporations, organizations and associations of all sizes.
Click here to sign up for this free webinar!