This year’s Entrepreneur of the Year awards program includes two new categories, in addition to the Entrepreneur of the Year title, two new prizes are up for grabs:
- The Innovator of the Year (someone who uses innovative practices – like Twitter – to engage and attract customers).
- The Family-Run Business of the Year.
Entries are accepted until August 15th at www.ebay.ca/entrepreneurs. Feel free to share the full details (included in the release below) with others.
Did you know?
- Last year, the average Canadian eBay user purchased almost $400 worth of goods.
- Over the last 10 years, Canadians have purchased more than $7-billion worth of goods on eBay.
- More than 5.7-million Canadians have bought an item on eBay.
- Approximately 850,000 Canadians have sold an item on eBay.
- Since 2000, 114-million items have been sold by Canadians on eBay.
- Canadians now buy more than $1-billion worth of goods on eBay every 12 months and sell more than one-million items every month.