If planned properly marketing and advertising materials can be very effective.
Here are some guidelines:
- Start off by identifying your ideal target market. Develop materials that appeal to your target market
- Always use an atractive heading. I believe great headings are the most important part of any advertising whether online or offline
- Use simple language that’s easy to understand. Let a 13yr old proof read it
- Focus on words that attract the customers attention. Like free, you, new etc
- Include the benefits of using your products and/service. What’s in it for the customer? What makes you different?
- If possible use colourful pictures
- Always include testimonials from your raving fans(customers)
- If promoting a product or service always have limited time offers, to add some urgency
- Ensure that you measure response rates by asking customers: Where did you hear about us?
Be patient, test different advertising and never give up