What is a Business Plan?
It is a document prepared to show the viability of your business. A Business Plan is the blueprint that you will use to develop your business idea.
A Business Plan must include:
- What you intend doing.
- How you intend doing it.
- When you intend doing it.
- Where you intend doing it.
- What makes you believe that your business is viable?
- It is a structured guideline for achieving your goals.
- It forces you to arrange your thoughts in logical order.
- It forces you to simulate reality and anticipate pitfalls before they occur.
- It will be used as your working action plan.
- It is an essential aid when applying for finance.
- It can eliminate potential flaws in your business.
- It is an essential decision-making tool.
- It can assist you when trying to obtain credit terms from suppliers.
Links to business plan software: