I have recently returned from a business trip to Russia and have been reading the newspapers(because they send it to me for free) over the last 2 weeks and it seems like India and China are helping us get out of this recession. So if you’re a small business owner with great products and/or services now’s the time to investigate opportunities in the RIC countries.
Here are some guidelines:
- Start off by doing research online
- Contact your country’s local representative(Consulate) in the RIC countries and discuss opportunities
- Visit the countries travel to various cities and meet with potential clients and partners(It’s a business expense therefore deductible)
- Find a good local partner that understands the local as well as the western way of doing business. Don’t assume you know everything or think your way is the right way
- Adopt your product or service to local market conditions
- Deliver your product or service
- Get paid
- Repeat over and over again and grow your business internationally
At Bizlaunch we’ve sold our services internationally and we’re now investigating opportunities to offer our training in Russia and China, so if we can do it so can you.
It’s your duty to grow your business, your country needs you to create jobs.