What is a Webinar?
A webinar is an Internet based presentation that you can watch on your own computer. BizLaunch webinars have live video, a slideshow presentation, and live audio, and are streamed to you using web conferencing software. BizLaunch webinars include a chat room and a Q&A section so they’re very interactive
Why Attend Webinars?
– You don’t have to travel you can participate right from your own desk. You save on travel, parking etc (good for the environment)
– They’re Interactive you can participate and they’re a great way to learn new skills with a group of entrepreneurs.
– They’re recorded so you ca listen to them over and over
Things to Remember
- Check that your computer has a sound card and if possible use earphones to listen in
- Install the Webex app on your computer when prompted
- When attending webinars turn off as many applications on your desktop as possible
- Make yourself comfortable get something to drink and eat while you’re listening. You don’t want to leave half way through an important discussion
- Don’t multi-task while you’re on a webinar as you may miss some important information
- Take notes while listening and participate
Check out a list of up coming webinars at: http://www.bizlaunch.ca