It’s been shown over and over again that it is more cost-effective to keep current customers than to find new ones.
So keep your customers happy and buying regularly.
- Allocate time to spend with your current customers.
- Offer your best customers incentives to keep buying from you.
- Encourage customers to share any complaints and make
- Ask your employees how you can improve customer service.
- Train your employees how to deal with customers.
- Communicate regularly with your clients.
- Get to know your clients. Develop the relationship by visiting them in person.
- Find excuses to keep in touch with them. “I was reading this article and I thought it would interest you.”
- Wow your customers with your brilliant service.
Help Customers to Buy More
The easiest customer to sell is the one who has already had a positive experience with your company.
Keep your customers’ purchasing momentum going:
- Create irresistible offers, incentives and discounts.
- Offer them a free sample.
- Educate them about other products and services you are selling.
- Ask your customers what other products or services they need.
- Spend time identifying their needs.
- Make it easy for people to buy from you. Have you tried to buy from your own company lately?
- Train your staff to sell properly.
- Offer your customers discounts on larger quantities.
- Sell other people’s products or services to your customers.
Help customers to Buy More Often
Make buying from your company a habit for your customers.
- Contact customers regularly. Ensure that you have all their details on your database.
- Send your clients irresistible offers regularly.
- Call your customers regularly. Set a timetable.
- Work out when your customer has to re-order and give them a call before they call you.
- Develop an automated system that reminds your customers to order.
- Stay in front of your customers with added-value service, information or tools.
Photo credit, Niel T