Registration now open to Seating limited to first 100 people – register now!
Free Learn & Launch Event with Microsoft ® & BizLaunch
The business world is moving to the clouds as large and small companies put everything online. Can your business do more on the web?
In this seminar, you’ll learn about the latest online tools to manage and market your growing small business. Explore cloud computing to see how your business can use it to increase sales, reduce costs, boost productivity and improve team communications. Plus, you’ll learn how to build online communities of your customers, colleagues and suppliers with popular social media applications such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, Plaxo, Twitter and search engines.
* Hear from the President of Microsoft ® Canada.
* Networking with local small business owners.
* Microsoft ® product demo. You will be one of the first small business owners in Canada to see a new product from Microsoft ®.
* Expert advice for your small business. After the seminar, connect with experts from Microsoft and BizLaunch to get answers to your small business questions.
* Complimentary breakfast will be served at 8 a.m.
* A free trial offer for a new Microsoft ® product.
* One lucky guest will win a Microsoft ® Zune™ Digital Media Player!
* Gift from Microsoft ®. You’ll receive a beautiful leather card holder for your business cards or credit cards.
Breakfast at 8:00 a.m., Seminar from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m., Networking Reception & Microsoft Demonstrations from 10:00 to 11:15 a.m.
(Auditorium, Lower Concourse Level)
Address: MaRS Centre, South Tower, 101 College Street, Toronto, ON
Click here to register: http://www.bizlaunch.ca/events.php?id=828