I will be presenting a paper at the International Council for Small Business conference in Halifax on June 24th, 2008. My topic will be how to train female entrepreneurs to succeed. I believe with my experience training some very successful female entrepreneurs for 10 years, I have some ideas on what works. Some of my students include: Business Woman of the Year, Marketing Person or the Year, Awesome Women of the Year and more.
Let’s say you were given the opportunity to develop the perfect training program for female entrepreneurs what would you include? Please send you me your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some subjects you may consider including:
- What it takes to succeed in your own business
- How to develop a business vision
- How to develop a business plan you can work with
- How to market your products and services
- How to get sales
- How to calculate what sales you need to make to survive and grow your business
- How to price your products or services
- How to raise capital
- How to manage your cash flow
- How to keep yourself motivated
Most important on-going coaching, networking and mentorship.