Name: Jennifer L. Heintz
Business name: H.A.R.C. Relationship Management Institute
- Why did you become an entrepreneur?
So that I could make the rules.
- What’s the best part of being an entrepreneur…and the worst?
The best part is that I can make any rules that I like and adjust my time to whatever works best for me. The worst part is that it is only me on the line if something doesn’t work and I have to deliver always, which can mean many extra hours.
- How long have you been in business?
I have been doing this for 6 years now.
- Describe exactly what your business does and who it serves (your market).
Primarily we do couple’s counselling. What this really is, is relationship management. As 78% of divorces can be prevented and easily turned into healthy, happy, functioning marriages, we actually help you do this!
- Why did you get into your particular business?
Because there is a huge need to repair “so-so marriages that to often turn into divorce” because, shockingly, marriage counselling most often Does Not Work. OURS DOES!! EVERY TIME!
- What’s unique about your business? (i.e., the market you serve, the way you do things, etc.)
H.A.R.C. is unique in MANY ways. Some of those are:
- We Guarantee Results!
- Our Mandate is staying Married.
- You will leave from your Very
First visit with clear, homework to do. You will also leave with Hope.
- Couple’s will see IMMEDIATE Positive changes, typically as early as the first week.
- We ALWAYS give clear, detailed instructions for homework. We are NEVER Vague.
- Clients are expected to take notes as do our counsellors.
- Counsellors are always available to clients between visits. We are your personal support system until you are able to maintain the required changes on your own.
- How did you raise the start-up cash?
What start-up Cash? There was no start-up cash. It is impossible to find money.
- Lessons you’ve learned as an entrepreneur?
- There is nothing easy about this.
As single mother, “there is nothing easy about this.”
What advice – relevant to your lessons above – would you give to an aspiring entrepreneur? Don’t think about it. Just get started and work hard to keep up.
- Briefly, what are your plans for the future?
We also have a successful TEEN Program, using the same technique that we want to continue to develop.
- Any other information or advice you’d like to share?
Marital Counselling has a less than 10% Success Rate. In general, it is highly unsuccessful. If you are looking for Relationship Counselling, you cannot just try one and give up when you haven’t experienced success.
You should be feeling Positive and Much Happier after your first visit and/or absolutely by your 2nd visit. If this hasn’t happened, look further. Better Yet, CALL US!!
We Guarantee Results.