According to a recent article in the New York Times. Women have a better chance of succeeding in their business because:
- They are better listeners. Consequently, they pick up details and nuances men often miss.
- They are more active networkers.
- They are better motivators.
- Having to juggle home and workplace duties, they are better multi-taskers.
- They are more patient, and thus better able to stick to long-term strategies.
- They are more tenacious. Men can be pretty dogged, but not a single one, to my knowledge, has had to endure childbirth.
I agree. Click here to read more