BizLaunch is looking for business owners to feature in a national magazine. This could be the publicity you are looking for to really grow your business across Canada. Some of the people we are looking for include:
- 1. A new immigrant who has started a business here
- 2. A senior entrepreneur
- 3. An entrepreneur with a really cool idea
So send me your details with some of the following information to email@example.com:
1. Please state your first & last name, the name of your company and your website address. If you have a location you want people to know about, please supply your street address and nearest intersection.
2. Why did you become an entrepreneur?
3. What’s the best part of being an entrepreneur…and the worst?
4. How long have you been in business?
5. In three lines, please describe exactly what your business does and who it serves (your market).
6. Why did you get into your particular business? (i.e., saw a market need, discovered my passion, found a partner, etc.)
7. What’s unique about your business? (i.e., the market you serve, the way you do things, etc.)
8. How did you raise the start-up cash?
9. Identify and discuss TWO lessons you’ve learned as an entrepreneur?
10. What advice – relevant to your lessons above – would you give to an aspiring entrepreneur?
11. Briefly, what are your plans for the future?
12. Any other information or advice you’d like to share?